Data controller of Studio Legale Giacometti, with registered office in Ivrea (TO), Via Torino n. 289, is Avvocato Valeria Giacometti (email@example.com)
Types of Data Collected -
Methods of processing
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
1) the User has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
2) the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
3) the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
4) processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
5) processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Controller or of third parties. However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of treatment -
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
Periods of storage
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
1) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
2) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner. When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the Processing of Collected Data
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the User, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Address management and email message sending. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Rights of the User
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
1) revoke the consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data
2) oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when this is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
3) access to his/her Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
4) verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
5) obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
6) obtain the deletion or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
7) receive your Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
8. lodging a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action. For a complete list of your rights, please refer to the Privacy Guarantor's website.
Clarification of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
To contact the user and provide the service for which they have been provided - Personal data sent voluntarily to Studio Legale Colosso by filling out forms or sending e-mails are communicated to third parties only if strictly necessary for the management of the requests expressed.
Interaction with social networks and external sites - This type of service allows interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network.
If a social network interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and social widgets of Facebook are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn Corporation) social button and widgets
The LinkedIn button and social widgets are LinkedIn social network interaction services provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed inside the browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User's consent.
How can I control the installation of Cookies?
You can manage your Cookie preferences directly in your browser and prevent, for example, third parties from installing cookies. You can also use your browser preferences to delete cookies that you have installed in the past, including the Cookie in which you may save your consent to the installation of Cookies by this website. Please note that if you disable all cookies, the operation of this site may be affected. You can find information on how to manage Cookies in your browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Since the installation of Cookies and other tracking systems operated by third parties through the services used within this site cannot be technically controlled by the Owner, any specific reference to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties is considered indicative.