Online legal counselling
Legal opinions - Out-of-court matters - Family law matters
Why an online legal advice service?
The civil process is almost entirely online and it has represented a turning point in the legal profession, so even law firms have become familiar with IT tools and use the web not only to access databases and research resources, but also as a daily work tool.
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and all the innovations in technology made possible and usable channels of communication which only a few decades ago would have been unthinkable and which cannot be ignored by those who work in the legal profession.
Therefore, the lawyer "just a click away" does not represent a "quid minus", but, on the contrary, an added value in the experience of a law firm who wants to bein step with the times, and not only present itself.
For this reason, Giacometti Law Firm provides an online legal counselling service to respond to the growing needs of clients looking for quick, accurate, punctual and transparent solutions.
Even in the absence of direct contact, assistance to the client is guaranteed through an e-mail and/or web (Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom) comparison both in case it is necessary to define the subject of the request, to offer clarifications and explanations about the legal opinion or about the extra-judicial act.
This is because we are aware it is not easy for those who are not involved in the legal system to get to grips with legal rules and interpretations.
The possibility of coming into contact with the lawyer also through telematic channels is fully in line with Giacometti Law Firm's policy, based on a constant and continuous relationship with the Client, to ensure a real and effective collaboration in order to respond to his needs and achieve a prompt and rapid solution of the problem.
Why a consultancy?
Experience teaches us that a good consultancy designed to understand and translate the terms of an issue into legal language is essential in order to be able to make well-considered decisions; likewise, a satisfactory agreement is preferable to a cause that could drag on for years and whose result is not always satisfactory, as well as unpredictable.
Methods of request
To use the legal advice services online are enough few steps:
1. Send the request using the form describing the the subject of the consultation by clicking on the area of interest at the bottom of the page. Requests for advice will be taken into consideration only through the online form, the sending of which is valid as a request for an estimate, does not constitute an assignment and, therefore, does not bind in any way either the applicant or the recipient. Consultations by telephone are not carried out;
2. The Law Firm reserves the right to accept legal advice and, only in this case, will send an email containing the request for fiscal data (tax code and/or VAT number) together with the estimate of expenses (including taxes) and an indication of the time required for the drafting of the legal opinion or the extra-judicial act. Any clarifications and explanations may be requested by the Law Firm already at this stage if the information provided is not sufficient to understand and evaluate the matter as a whole, to the following email: . In the absence of a reply within two working days from the Firm, the request for advice must be considered not accepted.
3. The Law Firm ensures the application of fair rates, but in any case in respect of professional dignity and decorum, as provided for by the Bersani Decree (DL 4 July 2006, n. 223) and by the directives of the National Forensic Council (Circular C22/2006). No free legal advice is given as this is expressly forbidden by the code of forensic ethics;
4. If you decide to accept the proposed conditions, send a confirmation e-mail to the firm;
5. Failure to make payment following the sending of the quotation shall be considered as a waiver of the request without the need for further communication;
6. Within the agreed delivery time, you will receive legal advice in the manner chosen at the time of the request; a copy of the invoice will be sent to you by e-mail (pursuant to ris. min. 25/05/1997 n. 132/E).
Methods of payment
a) Bank Transfer: after acceptance, you will be notified, again by e-mail, about bank details. After the payment you will receive the receipt by e-mail.